|Job Ref:||SHSHDCSCC1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 33,000 per year, travel /car allowance, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:33|
Document Controller / Self Certification Coordinator - Central London |
Document Controller / Assistant Self Certification Coordinator required to join a civil engineering fit out contractor based on a project in Central London.
You will be required to provide assurance and quality documents in a contractually timed manner to the client. You will support the quality and engineering team on the project and audit documentation to check the quality of the paperwork and achieve certification sign off from the client.
This is a permanent opportunity to start ASAP. Candidates on up to one month notice will be considered.
You will be paid £28,000 - £33,000k + package (Car allowance + Travel (Home to/from work) + 33 Days Holiday inc Bank Holiday + Healthcare + Pension) depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities
* Advise site teams regarding ongoing status of overall certification process
* Provide technical advice and support to site teams
* Facilitate quality knowledge transfer between the site team and sub contractors
* Troubleshoot problems on project in support of the project team
* Ensure the rigorous implementation of the project self certification formal review process and procedures
* Carry out reviews of documents in support of the project Quality Manager
* Assist the project team in the management of compliance with contractual requirements
* Proven analytical competence in document quality control
* Experience working in a project environment
* High level of personal drive, integrity and commitment
* Able to communicate effectively
* Positive approach to challenges and change
* Good planning and monitoring skills with intent to improve performance of self and others
* Good knowledge of project quality management procedures and commitment to achieving high standards of quality in delivery
* Knowledge of various EDMS and other related processes
* Competent IT skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.