|Job Ref:||SMM/MENS/OI||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ilkley||Address:||Post Code:||LS29||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Car package, Pension + Bonuses||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:33|
Do you have a valid SMSTS ticket? Are you an existing Site Manager looking to elevate & progress you career? Your in luck, we are currently working with a well established house builder based in Yorkshire. |
My Client, a regional house building with fantastic history and reputation in the residential sector are looking for an experienced site manager to join a forward thinking and award winning team based in Yorkshire.
* Company Car / Car Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* fantastic Career progression
* 25 days annual leave
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly skilled and motivated individuals. If you would like to join and contribute to a hardworking team you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Valid and up to date CSCS card
* Valid and up to date SMSTS Ticket
* Be a firm decision maker
* Go the extra mile to ensure required goals are met
* Have strong organisational skills
* Be able to inspire the work force through your clear direction
* Experience in the new build housing market
* 2 years residential experience minimum
* Day to Day operation on site
* Upholding the company cultural values
* Safe management of all site operations
* Maintaining programme targets day to day coordination of all trades and labour on site
* Ensuring high quality standards at all times
* Regular feedback to the operations manager
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.