|Job Ref:||NASA00000204||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Docklands||Address:||Post Code:||E14||Salary:||£ 25 - £ 35 per year||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:33|
Accounts Assistant - Permanent, Canary Wharf - £25k - £35k p/a|
Accounts Assistant required to join a leading and busy contractor working on various high profiles Residential projects based in central london. You have to have knowledge based on COINS.
As an accounts assistant you will be working with the Finance Director :
* AuditING and reconciling all employee expenses claims against statements and receipts, allocated expenditure to the correct codes and loaded onto the COINS accounting system for payment
* Prepare project end report and any follow on report
* Attend project team meeting
* Provide project related communication; status, contact, highlight, and pipeline reporting
* Managing the timesheet allocation report
* Prepare timesheet report
* Coordinate and supervise the weekly labour payroll and costs to ensure they are accurate
* Collate information used in payroll, time sheets and allocation sheets from site supervisors to substantiate pay.
* Weekly preparation of direct operatives, and Labour only contractor payroll records and prepare accurate
* Weekly reports of direct operative and Labour only subcontract labour costs.
* Maintain accurate employee records
* Prepare site payroll for both direct and Labour only subcontract Labour
* Liaise with project OS's and Labour suppliers to resolve any pay anomalies or queries
* Assist in the management of project time and attendance/access control biometric system
To be consdiered for the position you must have experience of:
* Coins software systems
* time bound objectives relating to site payroll
* timekeeping functions for Labour supply working arrangements
* have good attention to detail
* be able to work alone or in a team
* be self motivated
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.