Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||SK - 0527||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£ 225 - £ 250 per day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:37|
Are you experienced with ERP systems? Do you have an eye for detail and great coordination skills? Are you passionate about training? If so, continue reading and apply today!|
The ERP Learning Technologies Co-ordinator is part of the Education & Training Team in Business Change and Engagement (BCE) and is responsible for providing support and co-ordinating a range of activities across the team including reporting, learning technologies, learning measurement and supporting in market teams globally around training logistics.
This role will be supporting both the commercial and manufacturing programmes within the ERP deployments.
The ERP Learning Technologies Co-ordinator will have around 5 years of experience in an administrative/co-ordinator background and an understanding of ERP, ideally within SAP. The candidate will also have experience of working with different cultures and be able to demonstrate working to tight deadlines in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
While technical skills are important, the key to success lies in understanding what it takes to initiate, implement and participate in a substantial organisational change initiative within both a commercial and manufacturing environment.
* Work closely with the ERP Learning Technologies Manager to support the deployment of ERP training materials, including translation activities.
* Work closely with the ERP Education and Training managers to support in-market teams around training processes
* Using Articulate Storyline to publish eLearning courses and investigate support queries
* Manage files and resources on appropriate learning platforms (e.g. LMS administration)
* Ensure all learning materials are correctly catalogued to provide a clear 'as is' picture (e.g. SharePoint)
* Shared team responsibility to manage team mailbox (e.g. user support queries)
* Pull reports and provide analytics on learning delivery and evaluation metrics to a range of stakeholders
* Co-ordinate across the commercial and manufacturing programmes to ensure alignment in programme methodology and shared deliverables
* Any other learning administrative duties required by the ERP Training team
Specific requirements/experience include:
* Attention to detail
* Working with teams outside of the UK
* Ability to manage multiple workloads and activities
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Robust understanding of training and development processes
* Working with learning systems including an LMS (ideally SuccessFactors)
* Excellent project management skills
* Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams to complete tasks to meet team objectives as necessary
* Solid experience using MS Office suite
* Experience using eLearning authoring tools (ideally Articulate Storyline)
* Experience of working with training tools and applications and willingness to learn new technologies
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.