Requisition ID: |
Oracle EBS OAF Tech Lead
Experience - 8-10 Years
Technical Skills (Hands On)
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (MCA/BCA/BE)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Agility and quick learner
- Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
Responsible for technical development activity including detailed design, coding, and unit testing of OAF development, personalization, OAF extensions, interfaces, conversions, and reports for Oracle EBS Supply chain application under Oracle Release 12.2.4 environment as per the direction and guidance provided by the Development project manager and Technical Lead.
Functional Skills - Supply Chain + 1 or more areas
- 3+ years' experience on Oracle database (11g and 12C) and Good Working Knowledge of Oracle Database Structure ,SQL, PLSQL and APIs.
- 5-6+years' experience in OA Framework Developer, OAF Personalization and extensions
- Must have worked on OAF Release 12.2.x and above
- Oracle Reports and XML Publisher reports
- Should have strong Java Programming skills with working knowledge of Oracle database design for customizations
- Should have strong PL/SQL programming skills
- Working knowledge on Oracle Workflows is an added advantage
- Should have strong understanding of the below EBS modules and business flows
- iProcurement, Contracts
Shaping tomorrow together
- Must have extensively worked on designing and developing new OAF pages.
- Must have experience on OA page extension - (EO, VO, CO).
- Should have experience on OA Personalization.
- Should have an experience of managing small to medium team
- Should have functional knowledge in various business flows with in EBS
- Ability to work independently, also along with the vendor teams
- Ability to work in shifts
- Ability to work in offshore and onsite model.
- Should have extensively worked on the below activities
- Unit Testing
- Code Migration
- Bug Fixing/ Enhancement
- Code Review
- Training to team members and client on OAF
- Transferring knowledge within team
- Preparation of MD70,TE50 document and migration scripts
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.