|Job Ref:||204793034||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:16|
Profile for job 00024449, Interior Designer.|
Interior Designer required for a well-established practice in London that work throughout the UK designing some of the world's more innovative and contemporary projects for globally recognised companies. The Interior Designer will be working and delivering on projects mainly for residential, commercial, developments and leisure sectors.
The Interior Designer will have over 5 years' experience in interior design with specific understanding of commercial design, high end residential projects as well as experience within the hospitality industry. London experience will be favourable but not essential.
Interior Design Position Overview
* Articulate individual with the ability to maximise creativeness and innovation
* Excellent hand sketching and visualisation skills needed
* Strong knowledge for materiality
* Furniture, Fixtures and equipment skills needed
* Ability to work within budget
* Recognised design management skills
* Excellent team player, with outstanding communication skills
* Drive to develop and learn
Interior Design Position Requirements
* 5+ Years' experience as an Interior Designer
* Commercial Experience Essential
* London Experience favourable
* Strong AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Modelling software
Interior Design Position Remuneration
* Salary £35K-£45K (DOE)
* Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
* Open working environment where initiative and hard work are rewarded
* Other Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy