|Job Ref:||204793073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£300 - £400/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:16|
Construction Planner - Freelance - Groundworks|
Location: North West (Manchester)
Salary: £300 - £400 per shift
Job Type: Contract - 2 - 3 days per week
Job Description: Construction Planner
I currently have an excellent position for a Planner with a Civil contractor within the North West.
As a result of the increase in tender wins and current projects the client is looking for a Planner to join their business in the North West.
As a Project Planner you will be responsible for the following:
* Contribute and support tender planning.
* Ensure each site is planned / programmed correctly and to the specification of the client.
* Work closely with Construction Directors and Site Managers to ensure the build is executed as per the plan.
* Liaise with key stakeholders to update on planning.
* Attending and contributing to project meetings.
Skills and Experience:
* Organisation and planning ability.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience of working in partnership with all company departments.
* Ability to advise Site Managers and Project Managers on site programmes.
* Have at least 5 years experience with a contractor.
* A high degree of competence with Microsoft Project.
* A recognised construction degree is required.
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on (Apply online only)