|Job Ref:||204793087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum Private Healthcare and Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:16|
In line with a strategic growth plan for the remainder of 2016 we have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor from a Civils background to join a successful, established, Tier 1 Developer/Contractor in London, with the aim to be promoted to Project Quantity Surveyor.|
- Over 35 years of experience in Major Projects, ranging from £100m to £1bn.
- Specialize in Residential and Commercial projects.
- Working only within the London market.
- Turn over is more than £1bn per annum.
- Over £700m
- Consists of Residential Apartments, Commercial Offices and Retail.
- Assisting a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Assisting on the Civil Engineering Packages such as Piling, External Works, Facades, Envelopes and Substructures.
- These packages are worth £30m
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Degree or HNC Qualified in Commercial Management, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 1-3 year's experience in Surveying
- Must have worked for a Civils Contractor, Sub-Contractor or Assisted on Civils Packages.
- There will be a lot of report writing involved within this role and therefore excellent written English skills are imperative.
- Fast learner and ability to work under pressure.
If you are an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is looking for career progression that meets the above requirements, then please contact Anna at Aylin White on (Apply online only)