|Job Ref:||204793244||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:16|
I am looking for a Site manager on behalf of one of my clients, a main contractor who specialise in structural steel work. The Site manager would be site based working on mainly commercial projects up to the value of around £20 million.|
The Site manager will be a multi-site supervisor who will ensure works are managed properly to ensure they meet terms of the contract in all aspects including the terms of programme, specification, quality control and health and safety.
The successful person will have;
* 5 years minimum site management experience working within the structural steel industry
* IT Literate
* Ideally have an engineering background
* Have the ability to be a number one site manager or projects up to and around £20 million.
* Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to handle pressure and communal change.
* Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc.,
* Experience working on a project from start to finish
* Be a good communicator at all levels i.e. site labour, head office, factory, suppliers and client based site team etc.
* Be administratively strong, able to keep files up to date, take notes, keep notes, strong planning ability etc.
It is essential you have the following tickets as you will not be considered otherwise: **Black CSCS Card, SMSTS, Appointed Person Lift Operations, First Aid**
My client is offering the following package;
* 40-50k based on relevant experience, package also negotiable
Please feel free to apply ONLY if you have all the relevant experience.
Please call (Apply online only).