|Job Ref:||204793284||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Finchley||Address:||Salary:||£80000 - £90000/annum car, pension, bupa, bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:16|
This high end, luxury Residential Developer is seeking an experienced MEP Manager to join their team in North London. Famed for their varied portfolio of schemes ranging from three storey traditional build townhouses to RC frame high rise apartments.|
Individuals will be office based in North London but for the first six months will need to be able to support two sites in South West London.
The role will include:
* Giving advice on consultant briefs
* Analysing consultant's designs to provide cost effective solutions
* Carrying out product selection whilst considering aesthetics, functionality and cost
* Assisting general surveyors on tendering and analysis
* Finalising scoping of works packages
* Monitoring progress
* Reporting on quality control
* Providing technical support to the built team
* Assisting in resolving technical issues
Ideally the candidate will have an adaptable approach when it comes to control systems coordination in order to ensure integration with the main design. An ability to negotiate services agreements is very desirable.
The candidate will exclusively be in charge of MEP initially but eventually the option to develop and grow a team will be available.
This role would ideally suit existing MEP Managers from developers or contractors who have a bias towards the mechanical side. However, individuals with a very balanced experience of both mechanical and electrical will still be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to work on some cutting edge residential schemes and to be exclusively in charge of MEP.
Salary of up to £90K