|Job Ref:||204797448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:16|
We have been assigned by one of the most recognisable names in the construction industry to find a strong Business Development Manager with a main contractor background. |
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation, where you will be required to provide an ongoing focus to business development and work winning, within the Construction sector. With a strong skill-set in business and strategic development you will help grow this new Southern region to be based out of Woking. You will be working closely with the pre-construction director and the new proposals manager to really push forward growth and play a large part in marketing the business in an effective way.
The core objective for the Business Development Manager is to support the pre-construction director in:
• Line management as all staff assigned to you will need to be managed, motivated and developed as appropriate.
• Provide market intelligence and other commercial information on competitors and potential customers
• Generate and populate CRM with a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Initiate project win strategies and develop with pre-construction teams
• Actively engage with and support Proposal Manager to complete RFI / PQQ submissions
• Participate in Bid Management providing support in development of Tender submissions
• Check levels of customer satisfaction on a business to business level
• Candidates will only be considered with previous civil sector practice.
The salary on offer is around the £75,000k pa, you will receive a full benefits package including car allowance, healthcare, life insurance, pension and a discretionary performance related bonus.
If you can commute easily into the Surrey area then please apply below or contact Laura Turner for further information on (Apply online only)
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bids/Business Development and Marketing Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications