|Job Ref:||204797623||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum car allowance & package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:16|
Quantity Surveyor - Residential Developer|
Salary - Up to £65,000 (Depending on Experience) + Car Allowance & Package
Location: Central London
About the Company:
Our client's business is made up of a team who are heavily experienced in construction and property development and are able to apply an innovative approach to projects in order to maximise potential. Our client is able to provide well-built homes that combine thoughtful design, elegant finishing and the latest technologies and holds a track record of designing and building exceptional homes within North and West London.
About the Role:
Our client is an organisation with an intrinsic Developer/Contractor business model, who boasts a portfolio of interesting and diverse projects typically ranging from small to mid-sized residential developments from conversions to 3 luxury flats, a group of RC Frame houses with basements, right up to an 80 unit RC frame block of apartments. My client has a great culture and offers a personable working environment where you will not be 'just a number'. With soon to be new offices in Central London, this is a great opportunity to join a fun and growing high spec house builder. Responsibilities will include:
• Sub-contract tendering and procurement to meet required deadlines
• Provide a detailed prelims cost budget and share with Site Manager at the appropriate time.
• Payment of subcontractors, variation orders and settlement of final accounts.
• Monitoring and explaining cost movements.
• Monitor and explain subcontractor cost movements.
• Responsible for subcontractor payments, variation orders and day works and settlement of final accounts.
• Undertake monthly cost reports and estimate future likely cost expenditure.
• Report on savings and excesses against budget costs to the Director.
• Forecast final accounts.
• Monitor, reconcile and recharge any costs, which relate to shared cost items with either other businesses within the Group or external Companies.
• At least 5 years Quantity Surveying experience
• Must have experience within the house building industry
• Can come from a Developer or Main Contracting background
• High spec residential & RC Frame experience would be beneficial
About the Benefits and Reward:
• The base package is up to £65,000
• Car or car allowance
• Travel allowance/expenses
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Healthcare & Life Assurance
Contact: billy@cityscapeltd . com or (Apply online only)