|Job Ref:||204797728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lisburn||Address:||Post Code:||BT28||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + Company Vehicle||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
A Projects Manager is required with a Projects team based in Thiepval on a 6 month contract with a possible extension. You will support a programme of projects as part of a Housing/Accommodation contract for the military and industrial sector. As a Project Manager you will receive a competitive salary and excellent opportunity to gain high profile experience and a company vehicle.|
You will be working for a UK wide facilities management services company who deliver a contract for housing maintenance and estate management services for approximately 50,000 homes across the UK.
Project Manager duties will include:
* Assisting the production and maintenance project management plans and tendering for projects
* Plan resources effectively and monitor against clear objectives
* Make sound and timely decisions using technical knowledge and practical experience
* Confer with site manager and internal team members to agree the scope of works and priorities of projects regularly
* Work closely with the asset management team to ensure site risk registers are reviewed and management processes are followed correctly and within health and safety guidelines and any defects on equipments or systems are raised and reported.
In order to be successful in securing this position of Project Manager you will:
* Be educated to a HND level qualification in Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or posses equivalent experience.
* Experience of project management including; supporting operational teams to achieve KPIs, understanding of admin practices in a busy construction environment, data management and working within strict ISO policies and procedures
* Demonstrate experience of influencing a team in the planning, directing and controlling of activities; agreeing scope and priorities of work and the ability to solve problems and make sound decisions
* Experience of Asbestos at Work Act, energy performance, and sustainability preferred
* Management level qualification in H&S preferred (e.g. SMSTS)
* Training qualifications in; asbestos and Legionella containment, emergency first aid and fire safety also preferred.
Please note you will be required to travel to other sites within the contract as necessary.
As a Project Manager you will receive a salary of £25,000-£30,000
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration