|Job Ref:||204797872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£20000/annum + DOE||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE|
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Plus alternative Saturday mornings
Our client is a leading supplier of plant and tool equipment to the construction and industrial sector and they are now expanding the hire desk team at their depot based near Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day operations of a busy hire desk and making sure every member of your team is providing first class customer service to both new/existing accounts and trades.
You will be responsible for managing the hire fleet stock and all administration for on/off hires, orders and stock availability. You will oversee vehicles and drivers and liaise with workshop engineers to ensure the smooth running of daily workload and will be the first point of contact for all enquiries
Previous experience in the plant, hire or related industries working on hire systems would be beneficial.
* Complete paperwork for orders, enquiries and on/off hires
* Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner.
* Use Hire software ensuring that all records are accurate and up to date.
* Assist in maintaining and exceeding depot targets.
* General administration duties.
* Pro-actively promote the Company at all times.
* Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
* Assist in converting enquires into orders.
* Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to at all times
* Ensure the depot is kept clean and tidy
* Previous experience within a similar role.
* PC literate - MS Office, Email, Internet, MS Excel.
* Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
* Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks.
* A confident and flexible attitude.
* Excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Milton Keynes, Olney, Winslow, Woburn, Cranfield, Bedord, Flitwick, Toddington, Leighton Buzzard, Alyesbury, Dunstable and surrounding villages