|Job Ref:||204797928||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Castleford||Address:||Post Code:||WF10||Salary:||£13.00 - £14.50/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Our client is a successful fast growing building company with strong, established roots in providing commercial, domestic and social housing/property repairs, refurbishments and maintenance. Trusted by their clients throughout the north of England, the team value their customer relationships and aim to build them ever stronger by exceeding expectations, and delivering only the very best service and quality.|
In order to support their growing and increasingly busy Electrical Division, they require experienced Electricians with a great sense of teamwork, a high level of quality and accuracy, who are able to work to deadlines.
The ideal candidate(s) will have:-
- Qualification in City & Guilds 2330 or 2365 or equivalent
- Qualification in City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5
- Qualification in Electrical Installation NVQ Level 3
- Experience of completing electrical installation certificates and condition reports
- Experience of working in commercial properties, as well as private & social domestic properties
- Excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and a team player
- UK Driving Licence
Ideal candidates will have good experience of the following duties:-
- Initial verification and certification of new electrical installations
- Electrical installation Condition Reports of existing domestic and commercial electrical installations
- General remedial works to domestic and commercial electrical installations
Full Health and safety training and inductions will be provided to any suitable candidates.
Software for completing certificates will be provided.
Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday (with flexibility to work weekends)
Rate : 13.00-£14.50/ hour dependent upon skills and experience
Area of work: Primarily in the West Yorkshire region
Benefits: Company van & fuel card (for business use only), Uniform, PPE, pension after 3 months
Please Note: Due to the nature of works we undertake and the clients we work with, successful candidates will be subject to a criminal record check via the disclosure and barring service.
All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.
To be considered for this role, please apply today