|Job Ref:||204797999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fulham||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £77000/annum Car allowance, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Senior Project Manager|
* New Build & Fit Out experience in the Retail sector of £10m upwards
* Lodging capability as role will be Site based for large retail client
* National Main Contractor with excellent excellent name in the market, delivering projects of high quality to public and private clients.
* Reporting Work streams efficiently
* Looking after team of managers
* History of safely delivered projects
* Deliver of projects on time
* Budget monitoring
* You should be able to gain client confidence and be able to get projects up and running within an agreed budget and timescale.
* You will need to be able to make your own decisions and also have excellent communication skills to deal with stakeholders, consultants, contractors etc.
* You must have gained significant project management experience in programme and project environments and be able to deliver projects of various values.
Construction related qualifications
Please apply with CV or call Joseph on (Apply online only)
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Approach Personnel only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities