|Job Ref:||204798048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Automation Gate Engineer |
Purpose of the role:
Our client base in Andover is looking to recruit an experience gate installer you will be required to ensure the effective installation of the company's bespoke wooden and metal gates and access control systems. You will be required to plan personal workload to ensure all jobs are completed on time and to budget.
• Wire, install, commission, maintain and fault find automated systems associated with the installation of bespoke gates and barriers.
• Welding of metal components may be required from time to time (training will be provided).
• Execution of all civil works including digging holes, concreting and making good.
• Fit and fix gates and posts as necessary.
• Plan and implement your activities to ensure customer requirements (quality, quantity and delivery) are consistently met.
• Plan, schedule and review workloads to ensure on time delivery targets are achieved cost effectively.
• Interface with sales, design, quality and engineering teams.
• Interface and liaise with other allied trades during the course of installations.
• Act as an ambassador of the company ensuring the customer is fully updated with the progress of the works at all times.
• The job role may include other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time.
Working hours: 7.30am - 5pm
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000k