|Job Ref:||204798090||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum PACKAGE||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Our client is a market leader in the Commercial office fit-out industry and they require a Project Manager to work on a Fit out and refurb project in CITY OF LONDON. My client's turnover is $3.8 billion and have been established for over 40 years. They are known for their financial stability and high spec office fit out projects. The role includes being number one on projects between £2mil and £12 mil in value. |
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Understand the client objectives and ensure that the relationship is managed effectively
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Manage the project handover
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
My client is a prestigious Fit Out specialist who offer structured career path progression and pride themselves on a low staff turnover rate.
Requirements for the candidate:
As a Project Manager working for this contractor you must have;
* A very high standard of health and safety.
* A proven background working for a main contractor working on CAT-A and CAT-B commercial fit-out projects
* Will have at least 7 years Project Manager experience.
* Projects will range between £2-12 million and you must have experience working on similar sized projects as a number 1
To discuss this Project Manager vacancy or any other Project Manager roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed).
Project Manager - FIT OUT + REFURB - CITY OF LONDON- £70K-£80K+PACKAGE