|Job Ref:||204798296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Plus Generous Benefits Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
My client is a leading Specialist Drylining & Suspended Ceilings Contractor delivering expert service in the Construction Industry for a portfolio of Blue-Chip Clients throughout the UK. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience across multiple sectors including Residential, Commercial, Healthcare and Education and particularly working in the Commercial Sector alongside well-established Main Contractors who they have serviced for a number of years. |
They are now in the market for an experienced Estimator to bolster the Commercial Team and continue the growth and development of the business.
About The Role of Estimator
- Preparing and estimating each element of Drylining & Suspended Ceiling projects
- Ensuring that finances and design briefs are met at all times.
- You will produce tender and quotation proposals along with relevant financial and supporting descriptive information (including building up rates to include labour and material costs)
- Guaranteeing the profitability of the contract to include pricing and delivering of extra works
- Preparation of prime cost estimates incorporating both standard and bespoke products
- Implementation of the tender process
- Advice on specifications and budgets
- Measurement of quantity and scope for each bid
- Preparation of prime cost estimates
- Completion of fully considered tenders at settlement stage
- Advice on finalisation matters of risk, qualification and margin
- Preparation of indicative programme to accompany bid In conjunction with marketing/business development function prepare bid submissions
- Follow up with client to reach a positive conclusion
- Successful post tender negotiations
About The Candidate
- This is the ideal role for an experienced sub contract estimator from within the Drylining & suspended ceiling industry
- Good commercial acumen
- Estimating knowledge and experience is essential
- Proven track record within the Drylining & Suspended Ceilings Market
- As an Estimator, you must be an excellent and proactive communicator and be adept at being the interface between the prospective client, the business and all relevant suppliers.
- You must also have the ability to read and understand drawings, specifications and tender documentation.
- A hard working and dedicated individual who always strives to get the best results
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to work with one of the UK's Leading Drywall & Suspended Ceilings Contractors please send your CV in for consideration.
To apply in the first instance please send your CV to Carl Tipping