|Job Ref:||204798438||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum car allowance + benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Major Projects|
Up to £55,000 + car allowance + package DOE
Leading Main Contractor with a major development in Manchester
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to take the lead on a £100M+ new build project Manchester. This project is certainly one you will take pride in helping to build & will be talking to all your mates about! This project will give you secure project workload for a number of years & after that there will be several opportunities to lead another scheme.
This is one not to be missed - more details will be given on enquiry.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have a minimum of 15 years' experience in the UK
* Have prior experience working on major new build construction projects £30m+ as the #1 QS
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Ability to mentor & coach junior QSs to achieve their potential
* Able to start a new job with a 1-month notice period
* Ideally a Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn the equivalent:
* Salary up to £55,000 DoE
* Exceptional Car Allowance
* Pension Contribution
* Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at our Referral Scheme and see how you can easily get a £250 reward!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business