|Job Ref:||204798490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Plus Additional Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Our client is a very well-established Fit Out Contractor who act as both a Principle Contractor as well as a Sub-Contractor to Tier 1 Main Contractors. For 20+ Years now they have delivered a wide range of schemes from Office & Commercial Fit Out & Refurbishments to Retail & Banking Frameworks/Rollouts across London and the South East. Typical project values are between £100k - £6m covering a wide range of services both Construction & Fit Out/Finishing.|
They are now looking for a Permanent Site or Project Manager to join the business and work within their Retail and Banking Team to work on a Banking Framework they have recently signed an extension on.
About the Role of Site/Project Manager
- To work closely with the Contracts Manager, internal project teams and liaise with sub-contractor and professional teams.
- To continuously review and ensure that all work on site is being performed in accordance with H&S, CDM, quality and environmental procedures.
- To attend meetings, produce minutes as well as precise and concise weekly project reports, and making sure record keeping is thorough, regular and accurate
- To review drawings and assist with overview, development and updating of the project programme.
- To assist with production of logistic plans and method statements
- To ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes and ensure all site operatives, staff and visitors are properly inducted.
- Minimum 5 years' interior fit out site management experience on project values from £100k to £3m on both refurbishment and fit-out projects as a minimum.
- Experience at working on Retail & Banking projects would be a massive bonus
- Fully experienced in delivering projects from point of sale to completion on site.
- Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects.
- Experienced man manager and experienced in managing site labour to tight deadline projects
- Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Ability to mobilise, manage and co-ordinate subcontractors in conjunction with Contracts Manager.
- Experience in presenting to clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing client relationships.
If you are interested in discussing what could be one of the best career moves you'll make, please contact Carl Tipping and forward a copy of your most recent CV