|Job Ref:||204793538||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum To £30k + Car/Allowance + Bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Digital Marketing Manager|
Salary: £25k - £30k - Car/Car Allowance - Bonus
Our client is a leading UK contractor working with a number of blue-chip clients within the public and private sectors. With over 80 years experience they complete a variety of projects from new build and refurbishment of homes, care homes, educational and public buildings and responsive maintenance works predominately within the social housing sector. Having a directly employed workforce they deliver excellent training programmes for their employees and offer excellent career progression opportunities for career minded individuals.
They are now seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the development and implementation of the company's online marketing strategy and activity in conjunction with the Group Marketing and Communications Manager. Based in their offices in South Yorkshire you will:
• Be responsible for the further development of company's website and other online channels in order to attract, increase interactivity and conversion rates for both their B2C home purchasers as well as B2B clients.
• Drive visitor traffic to their online sites (website, intranet and relevant social media platforms).
• Work with the PR team to capture and promote the achievements and products/services of the companies online.
• Working with external digital agencies you will be responsible for developing and evolving the use of online peer to peer communities to further benefit business objectives.
• Develop an effective search marketing strategy (SEO, PPC, display and affiliate programme) that achieves increased goal conversions and enquiries.
• Have a minimum of 3 years' experience of developing and managing digital marketing campaigns including website design, social media sites and search marketing.
• Proven experience in designing and implementing online surveys, mailshots and direct response campaigns.
• Proven experience of using natural search and online marketing tools such as Google, analytics, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, WordPress etc.
• Well-developed product/service marketing background, coupled with good marketing communication expertise.
• Excellent Content Management skills, SEO and link management skills.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Good ICT skills, including Microsoft products, database management and CRM.
• Strong project management skills.
• Stable work history
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading contractor that offers fresh new challenges and excellent rewards.
Please forward a current CV in the first instance.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency working within the building and civil engineering sectors throughout the UK