|Job Ref:||204793659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
My client is a provider of Social Housing, based in Somerset. |
Due to short term sickness, they require a Maintenance Surveyor to carry out a range of surveying duties including day to day repairs, voids works and planned investment services.
- Carry out defects inspections to properties, diagnose problems and specify remedial works where appropriate.
- Contribute to the reactive and planned maintenance delivery ensuring good quality and excellent customer service.
- Manage the void refurbishment process ensuring it is carried out efficiently and to a high standard.
- Carry out inspections of works where complaints have been received, undertake an inspection of the works and deal with all quality control issues that are identified.
- Manage contractors and carry out contract administration for Responsive, Planned, Cyclical and Servicing contracts including chairing operational meetings.
- Surveying experience either through appropriate qualifications or work experience.
- Experience of successfully managing day to day and planned Investment contracts
- Awareness of health and safety legislation including CDM and asbestos
- A Knowledge of gas safety, legionella, working at height and welfare regulations would be desirable but not essential