|Job Ref:||204793742||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus, Holid||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
A Large national M&E maintenance provider has a requirement for a businesss development manager to join there team to be based within the Birmingham Area. The company currently have an annuel turn over of around £50m but are looking to increase this and therefore have are quirement for 2 x new BDM roles.|
* Competative Basic Salary
* Bonus Scheme based on KPI's
* Pension Scheme up to 8% contribution
* Car allowance
* Holiday + Bank Holidays
* On going training and development
The main Role will include:
* Selling my clients services into the B2B private and public sector.
* Following up leads generated from new contracts up for bid
* Keeping to KPI's based upon visits, calls and over all money brought on
* Dealing with property directors, facilities managers and purchasing departments in a purely new business capacity
My client are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Field sales knowledge in the B2B private sector
* A track record of new business/cold-calling sales success
* Bid writing capability
* Competitive and driven, with strong business acumen
* competent with numbers, and an outgoing personality
* Experience of selling FM and Maintenance services on a national basis
* Account Management skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business