|Job Ref:||204793745||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus, Holid||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an M&E Estimator to join a large M&E maintenance company based out of Bristol. The company currently run both M&E maintenance contracts as well as installation works/|
My Client are seeking an experienced Estimator who has previous experience estimating mechanical and electrical maintenance contracts to work as part of a business development team.
* Competitive starting salary
* Bonus Scheme
* Car allowance
* Attractive Pension Scheme
* On going Training and development
As a M&E Estimator duties include:
* Oversee the BD and Marketing team, helping to identify market strategy, new leads and new opportunities
* Co-ordinating of bid & estimating process, completing tender documentation and competitive tender submissions
* Supporting the mobilisation process, production of project cost for handover to operations team and support through mobilisation
* Attend client meetings and presentations regarding tender proposals
* Contract variations/negotiations and control of costs
The successful candidate will have;
* Proven experience within the Building Services/FM/M&E industry, in a commercial/ estimating capacity.
* Strong on all aspects of surveying, estimating and commercial issues
* Management experience
* Experience in managing commercial teams
* Excellent Customer and business communication skills
* Strong literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel specifically
* Prepared to work on projects across London & Home Counties
* UK Driving Licence
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business