|Job Ref:||204793779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||W2||Address:||Salary:||£15 - £16/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
West London, UK|
Accounts Payable- Social Housing (Temporary 3 Months)
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our social housing clients based in West London as an Accounts Payable. In this role, you will support a team in maintaining accounting records, performing daily, weekly and monthly processes to a high standards as well as completing weekly and monthly supplier reconciliations. You will also take ownership in building relationships with key suppliers. This opportunity would suit an individual who enjoys problem solving and has a tenacious approach.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of carrying out complex supplier reconciliations. (Utility, CIS, service charge & managing agent account reconciliations will be essential). You will ideally also have experience of working in a high volume accounts payable transactional processing team with accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures.
Ideally you will be highly organised, have good prioritisation and time management skills. Above all you will preferrably be pro-active and self-motivated with a high attention to details. You will be able to work as part of a team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced high volume Accounts Payable team - e.g. working with accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures.
- IT skills, proficiency of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel (including pivot-tables and vlookups).
- Good working knowledge of finance systems e.g. Sun, Proactis.
- Experience in High volume (300+) complex reconciliations.
- Work in a Team of 12.
- Reporting to two supervisors.
- Work in a corporate environment.
- Experience in working with Sun, Proactis, Vision or a similar finance system.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths & English.
- Accredited AAT or studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
Tests and assessment during the interview: 30 minutes trial which includes using financial reconciliation system.
Please note that this role closes off on Monday 17th of October for submissions with tests/interviews taking place on Friday 21st of October 2016. This role is working 35 hours per week on a temporary 3 month contract paying up to £15 GBP per hour.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to (Email Removed) . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on (Apply online only)