|Job Ref:||204793867||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum market leading commission||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant to join AndersElite, the fastest growing built environment specialist in Birmingham. With unprecedented construction growth forecast over the coming 5 years in the wider Midlands, we are looking to grow our team across all divisions.|
We have opportunities across our construction and design engineering divisions where you will be working with some of the largest contractors and consultancies in the world.
The role is suited to a self-motivated consultant looking to work with an outstanding brand that has over 30 year's recruitment experience in the built environment across the UK. A strong candidate and client database, fantastic technology and an adult-environment ensure that your time is spent recruiting productively.
Our Birmingham office has grown significantly over the past 3 years and is now looking for additional recruiters to join a great team in a picturesque City Centre location. Our recent growth ensures success is rewarded with career opportunity; either via the Principal Consultant / Subject Matter Expert or the Managing Consultant route. There is no glass ceiling!
We look to recruit self-sufficient consultants who have the entrepreneurial skills to manage their own business, the confidence to make decisions and the ability to learn from their mistakes. This is not a micro-management environment and is not suited to everyone, but the structure and REC accredited training ensure those willing to commit their careers receive all the tools and support to be successful.
Further to the above, you will have:
* Proven Recruitment background (any sector);
* Stable career history;
* Strong academic qualifications;
* Ambition to progress above Senior Consultant;
* The ability to work NA you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know more, please forward an up-to-date CV to or call Daniel Butler on (Apply online only).
* CDI AndersElite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
* All Recruitment Consultants receive a very competitive basic salary, market-leading commission with no threshold or SR and a quarterly bonus scheme. The overall OTE is market-leading