|Job Ref:||204794171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Location: Watford, England
Paying: Up to £35,000 DOE
Relevant Experience: Procurement Experience / Commercial Experience desired
Qualifications: RICS , Supply Chain Qualification, Relevant Qualifications desired
Professional Membership: CIOB, BIFM, RICS desired
Summary of Role
* Ordering of materials via COINS purchase ledger
* Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
* Reconcile purchase card transactions
* Commercial review of Maximo assigning chargeable job status and costs to work orders
* Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
* Maintain and update commercial records as directed
* Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
* Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
* Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
* Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (Maximo, COINS.)
* Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
* Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required
* Review Maximo reports and chase outstanding jobs as required
Collating engineers reports and timesheets to assist service delivery