|Job Ref:||204794395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Assistant to work with a leading Main Contractor, working across a number of exciting new projects based in the Hertfordshire area.|
* Ordering of materials.
* Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments.
* Reconcile purchase card transactions.
* Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers.
* Maintain and update commercial records as directed.
* Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
* Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
* Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
* Make best use of knowledge management information systems.
* Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels.
* Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required.
* Review Maximo reports and chase outstanding jobs as required.
* Collating engineers reports and timesheets to assist service delivery.
Systems used in this positon are COINS and Maximo.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic and an organised individual with good administration skills. Ideally to have procurement or commercial experience, with a Supply Chain qualifications.
In return, the Clients great career stability with on going training, progression within the company and a good package and benefits including; 26 days holiday, company car or car allowance, a good pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance scheme and further benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button now or contact Sophie at One Way on (Apply online only).