|Job Ref:||204794397||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
MB65 - Senior Roads Technician|
First military Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Roads Technician on behalf of our client based in Telford. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Roads Technician to join one of the UK's most established highways management companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting in the preparation of Road Renewal and/or Improvement designs.
* Preparing technical reports.
* Dealing with project related correspondence.
* Maintaining high technical standards, consistent with the project brief.
* Undertake site surveys when required.
* Assisting in project administration and control including monitoring of costs and programme.
* Work in collaboration with the other divisions including Commercial and Delivery.
* Perform other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Some experience in the detailed design of highway maintenance and improvement schemes, preferably on the Highways Agency's Road Network.
* HNC/HND in Civil Engineering.
* Experience using quality, environmental and health and safety legislation and management systems, particularly CDM 2007.