|Job Ref:||204794576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£20 - £22/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
£20-22 per hour
Freelance Multiple Contracts - 8 - 30 weeks
Locations: Derby, Leicester and Nottingham
Site Managers required for multiple sites to manage various, extensions, new builds and refurbishments.
Midlands based contractor who work on a food retail extensions, new builds and refurbishments contract based across the East and West Midlands area, with contract values from £500K to £1.5m.
1 Newark - Car Park demolition and a rebuild of the car park with new entrance and associated 278 works, starting end of November for 8 weeks
2 Nottingham - Demolition to existing buildings on site, and a complete New Build Food Retail Store starting Mid November for 24-30 weeks, value £1.2million
3 Leicester - New Build Food Retail Store on a brownfield site starting end of November / early December for 22-24 weeks, value £1.5million
4 Derby extension to existing store and refurbishments / refreshes to existing retail store, starting November for 18-20 weeks, with values from £800- £1million
The Site Managers must be able to oversee the complete new build, extension and internal refit of each project through to completion, dealing with all Health and Safety, sub-contractors and associated paperwork throughout the project. General day to day issues, quality and programme.
* Previous Food Retail Experience would be looked up on favourably but a good general construction / refurbishment Site Manager would be considered
* CSCS, First Aid & SMSTS
* Experience of project values up to £1.5million.
* You will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in you role
* Driving the subcontractors and manage contractors on site as a No.1
* Must be cable of managing all aspects of the production works (be standalone), be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
Please apply with an up to date CV