|Job Ref:||204794756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£650 - £720/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Procurement Manager - Construction - Warwick - up to £700/day |
An opportunity for a Procurement Manager, specialising in Construction, has arisen to work for this luxury automotive OEM. The role will be based at Warwick University, with European travel. As Procurement Manager you will oversee the delivery of the entire facility construction project with regards to commercial control, procurement and contract management.
- Ensure Programme Cost and Time Plans (including Whole life cost) are robust, viable, and based on relevant benchmarks which adequately reflect an affordable business case and Programme brief.
- In consultation with the Programme Team and Programme Cost Manager, select and develop optimum Delivery strategies into Programme Procurement Plans and Contracting strategies (including incentivisation and reward).
- Manage the contractual cycle (including Contract bidding, negotiation and award) ensuring all Suppliers have Contracts and that these are correctly administered.
- Manage the monthly commercial reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead and support suppliers in the implementation of and compliance with Commercial Management processes maintaining commercial transparency and integrity of data, and to minimise risks associated with uncoordinated and inaccurate information.
- Deliver a challenging culture so that optimum value is delivered and feedback outturn cost analysis on Programme completion to Cost Estimation.
- Enable a culture of learning, utilising internal / external Construction industry as well as other market segments information, for best practice knowledge.
If you would like to know more about this role or if you would like to apply, please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment - or (Apply online only).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business