|Job Ref:||204794764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
My client is a specialist mechanical installation contractor providing plumbing, heating and HVAC services on new build residential developments within London. With a strong commitment to project delivery, health and safety, industry innovation and company reputation.|
- Provide quantity surveying duties for mechanical projects.
- Manage all subcontractor activities throughout the duration of the project.
- Understand contract obligations and sure that claims are then formulated and issued.
- Provide regular commercial reports and forecasts for project and senior management.
- Negotiate where required with clients and subcontractors.
- Identify risks and suggest actions required.
- Provide dynamic, relevant and experienced feedback into project decisions.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or industry equivalent.
- Previous experience of working directly an M&E contractor.
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations, and M&E installations.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional to join a expanding company that will offer long term progression and the opportunity to play an integral part in growing the company further. Alongside this you will be working with some of the industry's leading Main Contractors on high profile projects.
For further information or to apply, please contact James at the London office on (Apply online only) or
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website