|Job Ref:||204794787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Plus Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Leading construction company is looking for a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join a fast growing team to work on an exciting new project. Perfect for someone who is forward thinking, driven and enthusiastic about delivering world class results.|
- Preparing cost to complete documentation in line with the commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme.
- Produce accurate monthly accruals.
- Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments.
- Apply risk, value management and cost control mechanisms.
- Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
- Professionally manage subcontracts from first valuation through to final account.
- Ensure predicted profitability is upheld through the lifecycle of the development.
- Accurate quarterly cash flow forecast of Roads & Sewers spend.
- Relevant degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Ability to be self-motivated and work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative in resolving problems.
- Previous new homes experience