|Job Ref:||204795720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London-Working from Home||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Car and Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Our client specialises in commercial AC system design supply installation and maintenance, as well as commercial refrigeration supply installation and maintenance (includes made to measure display chillers and counters). Also design supply and installation of cold rooms.|
Our client also specialises in commercial ventilation and extraction installation. Below are some examples of these installations:
• Kitchen Extract Ventilation
• Fresh air supply system
• Kitchen Supply Ventilation
• Toilet, Staff room and Office Extract Ventilation and supply
• Site survey and CAD drawings for approval
They also carry out maintenance works at Airports throughout the UK (Call Outs and Maintenance Contract works) for AC, refrigeration cigar humidors etc.
The ideal person for this role will need:
• To be able to read and understand drawings.
• To be prepared to travel and do site surveys throughout the UK.
• To be involved in the tender and quotation process for works and the purchase of goods and services required for the project.
• To be able to run the project ensuring deliveries and labour on site run to time and be there to commission at the end and prepare full O + M manuals etc.
• To have Health and safety knowledge on site and be involved in Risk and Method statements process
The role would include:
• Working from Home
• Office set up equipment phones and IT
• Full remote admin support provided
• Group Meetings once per week and as requested on various sites