|Job Ref:||204798517||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
Site Manager - West Midlands |
Edge Careers' client is looking to employ an experienced Site manager to manage a decent homes scheme in the West Midlands.
As site manager you will be fully responsible for the day to day management of the scheme ensuring that the project is followed through to completion in the most effective way and to the highest standard.
Applicants must have a Minimum of 2 years stand alone Site Management experience within the UK on a residential refurbishment contract. You will hold a current CSCS card, First Aid and a Site Management Safety Training Scheme
* Managing all sub-contactors ensuring that they are producing work to a quantity and quality of workmanship in a timely and organised fashion.
* Manage the Direct Labour - In liaison with Small Works Manager and maintain all necessary company records e.g. Time-sheets, allocation sheets etc.
* Formulate site requirements of bulk orders and long term period call offs
* Distribution of correct specifications to Buyer, reference client specifications
* Accurate record keeping of all deliveries onto site (MRS)
* Manage plant effectively
* Accurate record keeping of PRS (plant return sheet).
* Constantly review plant requirements on site.
* Managing day works to ensure that costs are minimalised.
* Correctly identified, advise Contracts Manager and Quantity Surveyor.
* All day work to be signed with indemnity
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Heidi Genner at Edge Careers