|Job Ref:||204798596||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
My client is a provider of Social Housing, based in Bristol. |
Due to an increase in their Planned Maintenance Programmes, they require a Clerk of Works to act as the client side representative on site, throughout the Bristol area.
The successful candidate will liaise with the contractors, ensuring the projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Visit site to inspect prior to work commencing, at key stages throughout construction or demolition and at practical completion - and report findings to the Employers Agent
- Make recommendations about any aspect of the works which do not conform to plans, specifications or schedules and other documentation of which might be unsatisfactory for any other reasons of design, work or cost
- Ensure that all current Health & Safety Legislation, Codes of Practice and Building Regulations are observed at all times by the contractor whilst on site.
- Assist in ensuring contractor/in-house performance is maintained to a high standard of delivery and customer and stakeholder satisfaction through the regular monitoring of project targets. Effectively manage any contractor performance and quality issues in close liaison with contractor managers.
- Monitor the delivery and quality of work carried out, in order to maximise customer experience and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will hold a construction related qualification and have at least 3 years` experience in the role of Clerk of Works/Site Inspector/Building Surveyor