|Job Ref:||204798672||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum + vehicle + laptop + bens||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
JS Recruitment are working with a market leader in building sustainability and compliance. They require an enthusiastic graduate to join them as an Air Test Technician. This opportunity would suit candidates/Graduates with a qualification/Degree in Construction, Building Surveying, Engineering, Environmental Science or Architecture. Full training will be provided.
The role will be home based, involve travel to construction sites and visits to Head Office in West Yorkshire.
• Transport equipment to the test site from the laboratory
• Liaise with site agents
• Attend construction sites in order to set up testing equipment and perform air tests on building elements
• Carry out tests in accordance with CIBSE TM23:2000, BS EN 13829:2001, and ATTMA TS1, TSL1 & TSL2
• Interpret and evaluate results during testing
• Report opinions and interpretations during and after testing
• Report writing
• Advise clients on the appropriate remedial options in the event of failure
• Produce reports relating to on-site testing and presentation of results to the client
• Inform clients of current legislation relating to all aspects of air tightness (including Building Regulations, EcoHomes and Code for Sustainable Homes)
• Driving licence
• Scientific or Technical qualification/Degree in Construction, Building Surveying, Engineering, Environmental Science or Architecture.
• Strong numeracy skills and diagnostic skills
• Excellent IT skills, including working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases and Microsoft Office
• Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
• Pragmatic with a flexible approach to work
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants