|Job Ref:||204798709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£18/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:17|
2391 Testing Electricians needed for work in the Oxfordshire area.|
This is a temp to perm job starting on a 3 month trial period getting paid an hourly rate of £18 per hour.
After the 3 months if successful a perm job will be offered.
Pay rates are in line with the JIB/ECA agreement with a holiday entitlement of 22 days plus bank holidays. Overtime is usually available but not guaranteed. Based on an average 45 hour week the salary will be in the region of £33920.00 pa
The benefits package, valued at approximately £5000 pa includes
• Membership of The BlueSky Pensions, formerly the JIB Pension Scheme
• Company van and fuel card.
• BUPA membership with direct access for musculoskeletal problems (no need to see a GP)
• Additional sickness benefit via the JIB credit scheme
Applicants need to
• have completed a JIB apprenticeship of 4/5 years duration
• hold an ECS Gold Card
• hold a City and Guilds testing and inspection qualification
• have a superior knowledge of current regulations
• be able to work from specifications and drawings
• have impeccable working standards
• hold a full driving licence
• be able to work alone or as part of a team
• be punctual, self-motivated, reliable and conscientious
If interested please call Rullion on (Apply online only) or apply here