|Job Ref:||204798743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston Upon Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
I'm currently recruiting for a contracts manager for an established business in the local area. This would be ideal for someone with experience in shop fitting or signage or doors. The business operates nationally with clients mainly in the retail sector.|
As a contracts manager you will be the main point of contact for establish clients. You must be comfortable maintaining key relationships on behalf of the company. You will establish all relevant time lines for works needed and manage the expectations and workload in the business, putting together quotes and estimates, arranging site surveys, liaising with the drawing office, and after signed off seeing the works order through production before being installed onsite.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
* Working successfully with large blue chip clients
* Managing time lines and expectations and delivering projects in line with set agreements
* Liaising with internal departments - Drawing Office, Surveyors, Production and Install teams.
* Dealing with manufacturing and supplier lead times
* Providing all relevant quotes and estimates
* From the construction industry - ideally from signage or shop fitting
The company are well established in the local area and operate on a national remit offering all kinds of signage solutions across many industries.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments