|Job Ref:||204798843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £90000/annum Plus Generous Benefits Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
My client is one of the most prolific names in the Interiors Fit Out & Refurbishment Market. Their portfolio of projects delivered over the years is faultless due to the years of experience in their teams and the expert capabilities of taking a project from inception through to completion. The business works across a number of markets including Office & Commercial, Health & Leisure, Education, Retail and more.|
Due to the continuing expansion in the market & amount of work they have brought on board they are now aiming to expand their experienced Project Delivery Team by adding an Operations Manager to aid the continuing growth of the business while enhancing their reputation in the market.
- To lead the project team, manage the supply chain and to deliver high value, complex projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding our customers' expectations.
- Develop and monitor project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives.
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Develop, nurture and manage supply chain relationships.
- Develop, nurture and manage client relationships.
- Have a full understanding of and manage the overall operational and commercial aspects of the project to achieve the budget.
- Ensure robust strategy for the closure of defects during defects period and obtain certificate of Making Good Defects within targets set.
- Maintain continuous professional development of yourself and your team to ensure appropriate technical awareness. Develop and maximise potential of team members.
- Fully understand the required performance against targets and identify and manage potential risks and opportunities.
- A track record of successful delivery of projects.
- A track record of resolving technical, operational and contractual issues and / or disputes.
- A variety of construction operations.
- Using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Management of multiple projects being carried out in parallel.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Managing teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Playing a leading role which positively contributes to the project team(s).
- Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
- Reading and accurately interpreting contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Ensuring project team(s) understanding of drawings and technical specifications.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Valid driving licence.
- MCIOB/MRICS or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC / NVQ4 etc).
If you are aiming to take your career to the next level by joining one of the leading interior fit out contractors in London then please submit your CV for consideration to Carl Tipping