|Job Ref:||204798912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum car/allowance,pension,healthcare,hol||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Project Engineers Required|
I need Project Engineers to join one of the largest contractors in the UK on some of the most prestigious projects in the North West! Due to a large influx in work this massive main contractor is looking for strong Construction Engineers to expand the existing team.
As a Project Engineer you will gain access to a market leading development platform, landmark projects and one of the best employers in the market. You will work as an engineer on packages such as facades, roofing, masonry and externals.
* At least 10 years' experience in a post-grad engineering role within a main construction contractor
* Experience beyond groundworks, setting out and structural duties
* Qualified and experienced in temporary works coordination
* Qualified and experienced in supervising substantial lifts & crane operations with CPCS appointed persons card
* Experience in managing teams of engineers live on site
* Experience in inputting into design and feasibility on pre-con stage
What you will receive:
* Basic salary of circa £50,000 depending on individual experience
* Package including: car / allowance + generous pension + holiday + healthcare
* Support in achieving MICE if you aren't already a member
* Access to highly prestigious projects and years' of work in Manchester & Liverpool City Centres
The Application Process for Project Engineer role:
If you are interested in the role of Project Engineer please submit all CV applications to (url removed), or call (Apply online only) in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business