|Job Ref:||204799028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£53000 - £58000/annum package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Consultant: Mike Crosson|
Position: Contracts Manager
Location: Based in Manchester
I am working with one of the most established regional contractors in the North West who has come to me to find a Contracts Manager to work in their Minor Works Division. They work primarily on refurb projects within the public and private sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded contractor offering genuine progression opportunities. You will be responsible for delivering 3-4 live sites as well as aiding in bid and pre-construction efforts. Most of the work you manage will be framework and repeat client projects so you must be able to build strong relationships.
The successful Contracts Manager will receive:
* Salary c£55,000 depending on prior experience and interview performance
* Package including car / car allowance + other benefits
* Development and progression opportunities into other areas of the business and more senior roles
* Experience as a Contracts Manager on projects in a live environment
* Professional attitude and approach to the job
* Ability to build relationships over the course of several projects
* Be able to independently manage your own time effectively
* Good understanding of construction sequencing and programming
* Professional qualifications are desirable
If you are interested in the role of Contracts Manager please submit all CV applications to (url removed), or call (Apply online only) in the first instance, quoting the vacancy number #63109 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business