|Job Ref:||204799663||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North/ East London||Address:||Salary:||£43000 - £53000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
A nationally recognised residential developer has a requirement for a senior design coordinator to manage a number of high value developments throughout London.|
A firm grip on the residential market has allowed this notable company to shrug off Brexit fears and a variety of Design & Build and Traditional contracts are readily available for the successful applicant.
You will be responsible for the management of the entire design process for projects ranging from £10 million - £30 million, acting as the main point of contact for a number of key clients, design and technical teams - ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Experience working with or alongside a main contractor/ residential developer
- Strong experience within the residential sector (new build)
- AutoCAD software proficiency
- Up to date working knowledge of NHBC, BREEAM & Building Regulations
- Aspirations to progress to a design manager position
Company Benefits include:
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Company car/ car allowance
This company is seeking an individual that can progress to a design manager position within 6-12 months.
Send your CV to Reece Nevel at Technical Moves for additional information