|Job Ref:||204799571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum 32 Days Holiday||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Profile for job 00024458, Graduate/ Development Engineer.|
I am currently recruiting for a Development Engineer for a manufacturer who develop a range of products using high frequency welding on flexible films and coated fabrics these typically being Polyurethanes and PVC. The Development Engineer will be designing products are predominately for the medical sector.
In recent years the company has been involved in producing complete product providing the opportunity to be involved in electrical/pneumatic components. The opportunity for the ideal
Development Engineer is restricted only by their personal ability in the area of product development as the company is always looking to expand and create vertical integration for the business.
Graduate/Development Engineer Position Overview
* Dealing with customer enquires existing and new.
* Product design / development working closely with customer.
* Creation of quotations
* Organising product samples during development and preproduction trials.
* Working closely with small engineering team and liaising with production staff
* Working alongside suppliers for materials and developing other manufacturing processes
* Support innovation of new product activity and technology through research.
* Ensuring product performance and quality by developing standard manufacturing and quality procedures.
* Monthly development reports for management meetings
Graduate/Development Engineer Position Requirements
* Qualification or degree in the Engineering/ Manufacturing / Production
* An understanding of CAD ((Solidworks)training will be provided to enhance skills)
* Based in Chesterfield
* Experience of ISO 9001
* Experience EN13485 ideal
* Salary: £24K-£28K
* 32 days' holiday (including Statutory)
* Training provided having identified requirements
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy