|Job Ref:||204799547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£85000 - £95000/annum + Gd Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Contracts Manager needed in Borehamwood.|
- To lead the project team and provide the direction and co-ordination of the company's efforts to undertake Building Contracts to the best advantage of the company.
- To acknowledge that the participation and assistance from the senior management, which may be required from time to time, does not mitigate personal responsibility or accountability.
- To audit on and off site quality of product and ensure compliance with the contract specification
- To audit progress and ensure completion of all projects within the time constraints determined by the building contract.
- To audit the site administration and ensure compliance with the company's definition of responsibilities for site management and supervisory staff.
- To audit information flow and ensure our performance under the building contract.
- To audit buildability and ensure that the company's reputation for problem solving is furthered at all times.
- To audit the commercial return from each project and ensure that the predetermined project budgets are achieved.
- To audit all project reports and ensure that the accuracy of reporting demanded by the company's standard procedures is achieved.
- 10+ years' experience working for a Residential Developer
- A sound knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and legislation, including CDM regulations and risk assessments.
- Relevant construction, trade or professional qualification such as HNC/HND in building, construction related degree, NHBC Accreditation programme or similar.
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV