|Job Ref:||204799354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£34000 - £40000/annum Pension scheme||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced FM Service Manager to join a major FM company working within the MoD in the Bristol area. You will be responsible for the operational management and delivery of defined facilities management services|
delivered within Abbey Wood campus.
• Operational responsibility for administration, business travel, reprographics, conference
facilities, telecommunication service and associated services.
• Ensure compliance with health, safety, sustainability, quality and other statutory requirements.
• Management of the customer relationship with SMR, Head of Establishment and End
Users at all levels across the areas of responsibility.
• Drive and support business wide initiatives and improvement plans.
• Ensure that the operational aspects of your responsibility are delivered in accordance with
the Performance Indicators by an agreed programme of qualitative checks and controlled
measures, and to rectify identified deviation where appropriate.
• Ensure that a Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery
increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
• Organise and facilitate regular Customer Forums and meetings with other key
stakeholders as appropriate.
• Accountable for specific areas of responsibility and deliverables and manages the
• Analyse customer / End User feedback ensuring all are responded to in a timely manner
and report on trends.
• Support customer and company performance monitoring and audits, ensuring optimum
results are achieved.
• Assist in the establishment of systems of monitoring through QA/KPI reporting and
control, designed to ensure appropriate control over all critical service points, to maximise
customer satisfaction, minimise customer complaints and other adverse feedback.
• Ensure records are held and updated as required.
• Support service delivery to include sustainable solutions and support the sustainability
programme, incorporating the reduction of the carbon footprint and the reduction of utility
consumption across the MoD estate.
• As a member of the Facilities Management Team, be an ambassador and leader of the
• Manage the customer interface within your portfolio; maintaining a high profile in the daytoday
running of the sites and provision of a consistently strong link with customers,
guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address any and all client concerns.
• Lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and
• Comply with the Organisation's Equality and Diversity Policy.
• Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with Client personnel involved
directly or indirectly with the contract.
• Interact with all internal teams to discharge the consistent, effective and efficient delivery
of planned and reactive tasks and in doing so, support best practice.
• Manage the people resources effectively and efficiently to deliver the required services.
• Set objectives for direct reports and review frequently, ensure same approach and
mechanisms for all staff within area of responsibility.
• Ensure objectives, performance reviews and regular One to One meetings are completed
in line with company policy.
• Ensure all new starters receive induction training in line with company policies
• Work closely with the Region & Area Site Teams and other CarillionAmey departments,
to assist management in achieving the business key performance indicators.
• Drive the identification of risks and provide the best approach to deal with the risk, based
on criteria such as probability and the impact of time, cost and quality.
• Develop maximum profitable growth of the business through understanding client
needs, maximising the services delivered and championing excellent customer care.
• Manage cost centre budget and analyse budgetary information to assist in annual budget
and monthly forecasting processes.
• Authorise payroll issues concerning staff under post holder's responsibility.
• Ensure security and fraud prevention systems and processes are adhered to at all times.
* Significant experience of managing staff in an operational environment.
* Experience of supporting a business contract and / or providing support to a professional function.
* Strong background of providing high quality service.
* Strong skills in:
Planning & organising
Achieving & doing
Delivery through people
Contributing to continuous improvement
Dealing with change
* Experience of operating in a corporate FM environment
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
* Knowledge of BS11000 Collaborative Business Relationships
* Adept with continuous improvement tools and techniques
* Membership of relevant recognised professional body
* Experience of working on complex, multisite operations
* Understanding of how to reduce utility consumption#
If your CV clearly demonstartes the above then apply now!
Email or call (Apply online only)