|Job Ref:||204799269||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rushden||Address:||Post Code:||SG9||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Electrician - 2391 - Testing and Inspection|
Up to £28,000 (DOE) + Benefits Car/Allowance, Healthcare, Holiday Entitlement etc.
My client is a leading name in planned and reactive maintenance working in partnership with many of the countries housing associations and social landlords. They have developed a strong reputation for delivery and value and maintaining a professional approach at all times.
Due to continued expansion they urgently require an Electrician to work on a busy repairs & maintenance contract in Rushden and Surrounding:
* You will be a qualified Electrician by trade with previous supervisory experience
* You will have worked for a Maintenance contractor in London/South on a busy repairs and maintenance contract for a RSL or Local Authority
* You will be a strong leader, with excellent communication and inter personal skills
* City and Guilds 2382 - 17th Edition of the Wiring Regulations
* City and Guilds 2360 - Parts 1 and 2 , NVQ3 or equivalent
* City and Guilds 2391 - Testing & Inspecting
* Level 3 qualified
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered excellent scope for career progression, fantastic working conditions and a salary of £30,000 - £31,000 plus car/car allowance + a generous benefits package. You will be provided with all the training and support required for you to reach your full potential.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence