|Job Ref:||204799161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dartmouth||Address:||Post Code:||TQ6||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
My client is currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a company based in Dartmouth. The most successful person for this position will be someone ready to work in a variety of sectors but predominantly within the Residential sector, specialising in extensions and bespoke houses.|
The most successful Architectural Technician will be qualified in a degree within a relevant industry and will have an enthusiastic personality that will fit in well with other team members. This is an exciting opportunity for a well-established company, this company offers brilliant chance of career progression.
Architectural Assistant Position Overview
* Prepare plans using AutoCAD
* Gather technical information to use in the planning stage such as building regulations and client requirements
* Advise on technical matters to the project team
* Carry out risk assessments of design plans.
* Work closely alongside the rest of the design team to ensure the design process runs smoothly
Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
* Degree qualified
* Experience in Residential
* Flexible in working on other sectors
* Living in the Dartmouth area.
Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
* Salary £25K-£30K
* Package dependant on candidates experience
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy