|Job Ref:||204796987||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Project Manager - Permanent Position - Gloucestershirre|
A national contractor are seeking a Project Manager to join their team to lead a brand new presitgious project in the heart of Gloucestershire. With over 110 years of experience, this fast growing company have their sites set on the future with the current order book standing at around £5m. With a plan to turnover half a billion pound by 2020 there are numerous projects secured within the West Midlands area.
The client are looking to expand their team due to recently winning a £12million new build community housing apartments. The project will comprise of 2 blocks of 5/6 storey steel frame units.
This is a standalone role so the desired candidate will be comfortable with and have past experince in running a project of this value and the management of the site team. The Project Manager will report directly into a Contracts Manager but alos have on site 2 Site Managers, a Finishing Foreman and Site Opeeratives as well as also having a Commercial presence on site.
A highly competitive salary is being offered to the successful candidate aswell as a generous car allowance plus other benefits. The Successful candidate will have:
• Minimum construction related Level 7 qualification (NVQ) and/or professional membership
• Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Proven ability to control costs and delivery on quality in line with targets.
• Efficient use of all staff and resources.
• Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
• The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
• Knowledge of Document Management Systems
• Appropriate CSCS card.
• SMSTS certificate.
• Temporary works certificate desirable.
For further information or to apply for this role please call Amy on (Apply online only)